Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lucky.


I know many people have been feeling the money crunch lately. And we are one of them. It's funny how when one thing goes wrong, everything just feels like it is spinning out of control. Money is tight, Times are tough, my kids are difficult. But at the end of the day, I know everything will be okay. And I am lucky in so many ways. :)

So as hard as things can be sometimes, I just need to always remember that I have my two beautiful girls, a great guy, awesome helpful parents, and a roof over our heads. Thats all I need at the end of the day.

2 comments:

Baker Family said...

thanks for the reminder ;) we all need to remember that.

Anonymous said...

you know you always have know the perfect times to say things, past few weeks i have been having bad days, car problems which equals money crunch, and your right we all need to remember what we have.