Saturday, February 12, 2011

Angela.






















If tears could build a stairway,
and memories a lane.
I would walk right up to Heaven
and bring you back again.
No farewell words were spoken, No time to say "Goodbye".
You were gone before I knew it,
and only God knows why.
My heart still aches with sadness,
and secret tears still flow.
What it meant to love you -
No one can ever know.

But now I know you want me to mourn for you no more;
To remember all the happy times life still has much in store.
Since you'll never be forgotten, I pledge to you today~
A hollowed place within my heart
is where you'll always stay.



I miss you. Everyday. I would give anything to have spent your birthday with you today instead of dealing with all the family drama that went on.

Bailey was very sweet to studley today. I know it made you happy.

Its amazing how much life can change when you lose someone, but everything around you keeps going like nothing happened.


The girls miss you, and they love to look at pictures of you, and watch that video of you playing the accordion. Bailey calls it " Nana's heaven."


Happy birthday Angela.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so so soooo sorry for your loss. Sounds like she wasn't just a mother...but a best friend.

Kaitlyn said...

Sorry Kacie, that was me...I forgot I was logged onto my work's email address!! So sorry!!!