Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random things about me :)

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I HATE going to the dentist. I would rather give birth to another child then go to the dentist.
2. I enjoy helping people in anyway that i can.
3. I eat the toppings off of my pizza, then i eat the pizza.
4. I love taking pictures.
5. I am a good listener.
6. I want to be a nurse midwife.
7. I love doing nice things for the people i love and care about.
8. I LOVE to color. lol.
9. After I eat cereal, i don't drink the milk that is left in the bowl.
10. When I take baths it never lasts more then 10-15 minutes.
11. I love hard boiled eggs, but the only time i ever crave them is at night.
12. I probably have more shampoo & conditioner then most normal people have (currently i have like 6 different kinds)
13. I've been with Zach for 1,120 days. In that time we have moved 4 times (5 times after we move in April), and had two kids.
14. Death scares me.
15. I hate shopping for clothes.
16. Going grocery shopping at night is usually my little get away & alone time for the day.
17. I love my kids, they are so fun.
18. I HATE the smell of wine.
19. kiwis are my favorite fruit.
20. I hate when i feel judged by people who don't really know me.
21. I get stressed out easily when my kids get sick, or something is wrong.
22. My body was made for giving birth.
23. I want to travel someday.
24. I love dying my hair.
25. I can't wait to have my own house someday, the whole apartment thing is fun, but it gets old.

BoNuS

26. (This started while I was pregnant with bailey) every once in a while i like to dip my salt and vinegar chips in vinegar. lol

2 comments:

SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

i bet i could beat you on the whole shampoo/conditioner thing. its pathetic actually. but your right about the chips dipped in vinegar. thats WEIRD. haha i love it

kaciecooper said...

Yeah I know I'm weird. But that's okay, I think I would be rather boring if I wasn't weird.