Friday, March 13, 2009

Ant


I know I write about my kids a lot, and I'm sorry if that bothers some people. But this story is funny lol!

Tonight as I was getting Addison ready for bed, Bailey was in the kitchen sitting on the floor talking, so I went into the kitchen to see what she was doing. She was on all fours with her face about 3 inches away from the floor, so I sat down next to her and saw that there was a very small black ant crawling around the floor. She was calling it a person till I corrected her, then she would point at it and say "ant, ant." then she would hold her hand out and lay it out flat on the floor trying to pick it up, but in reality just smooshing it.


Then she got up and got her snack and her drink, came back and started laying her lil crunchies on the floor by the ant saying "eat". Then she would tilt her cup on its side trying to give the ant a drink. At one point the ant climed onto one of her crunchies and it bothered her so she tried to get it off, and ended up wiping it on her pants. After that I couldn't find the ant, so I think the crunchie smoosh did him in. Poor little ant lol.


She is such a funny girl. I love it! She is growing up so fast it makes me a little sad from time to time. She is actually sleeping in a "big girl" bed for the first time tonight. It took about two hours to get her to finally go to sleep though. :-)


(You can see in the picture her snacks all over the floor and her holding a crunchie and trying to feed the ant)

2 comments:

Baker Family said...

that is so funny and cute! and it shouldnt bother anyone that you write about your kids alot, infact thats pretty much ALL i write about on my blog! I have it for them, kind of a journal for them, and for all the family and friends that dont get to be apart of their everyday lives, can be updated on them. so keep writing about your kids all you want!!

Anonymous said...

i hope my blog didn't offend you i wasn't talking about you or anyone like that blogs are meant to be journals and your stories are so funny
and cute
so really i was not meaning you or anyones blog!