Sunday, March 1, 2009

I love this goober face!


She is such a funny child.

It is so weird how different siblings can be. For instance, when bailey was a baby, she LOOOVED to be in her swing or her bouncy chair, she loved to be talked to and played with. If I had to lay her down for a minute, or put her in her swing so I could do some dishes or something, she would be fine.

But Addison HAAATES her swing, her bouncy chair, and being left alone. It's almost funny. I can put her in her swing and she will be fine as long as I am talking to her and smiling. But the second I turn my head she screams. If your not right in her face, talking and playing, and smiling, then she isn't happy.

Now things that bailey didn't like, bailey HATED to be swaddled. She would freak out if her arms weren't free. So we never swaddled her. Addison on the other hand, has to be swaddled. It is the only way to get her to go to sleep because she moves her arms so much it keeps her awake.

One similarity with them is they both had to be on sensitive formula because they have such sensitive stomachs, and would get horrible gas. And they both LOVE LOVE LOVE their binkis!

I love being a mom, it's such a blast. I can't wait to see how different our next child will be. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

even tho i don't have kids my mom always tells me that i am the most different child from the other 3 they are of coarse a little different from each other
she always says she would wonder where i came from and who secertly raised me
i just thought that was funny and would share
your kids are adorable
and i miss you

Lissa said...

Slow down there champ! How many kids do you want?! lolol!! J/k! I can't wait to see what you mean! I was always told Kinsey was an "Easy Baby" I just pray all 3-4 are..haha.