Saturday, January 10, 2009

Body worlds 3





Finally had the chance to go to the body worlds museum. Despite having to stand in line for two hours, because it ends on Sunday, it was amazing. I am so glad that I had the chance to go. The human body really is an amazing thing. I had a hard time with the whole baby section. Seeing something as small as a bean, that already has fingers. And then seeing a baby at 13 weeks, and 24 weeks, and 32 weeks. It was just sad to me. But all in all it was great and I am glad I got to go.

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Kacie, I would love to help you with anything you need so you could make in cheaper. Heck even if you got the over all cost of the wedding down you could do both things you wanted to, I think! My Mom does this kind of stuff for people at the time, she used to be an interior decorator so her, my aunt Amy and I have collaborated about a bunch of peoples centerpieces and decorations and such. Anyways, if you want some help just ask, we also know a FABULOUS cake woman who does it for CHEAP and they're like amazing, I think the pic of my Mom's cake is on my myspace. My wedding she did a small cake and cupcakes which I think are brilliant. Oh btw, I LOOOOVE your colors, green and brown SOO cute! =)