Friday, January 9, 2009

Family...

Since I have had kids I have thought a lot about family, and the importance of family. Having a family that loves and supports you means the world. I have wonderful parents, who have helped me out a lot. And I love and appreciate them for that!

My parents were born and raised in Maine, so that is where all of my moms and dads family live (well pretty much all). I don't get to visit as much as I'd like to. Which makes me sad. Sometimes I wonder how different it would have been to grow up with all my aunts, uncles, grandparents, and cousins. And, yes, I will admit that I am jealous of my cousins that got to grow up with all of that. Which is why it is important to me that I am close with the family that live close to me, and to have a big family of my own. I'm not talking like 12 kids, no no no. But I would be happy with four, possibly five. As hard as it is to have kids, I love it. And I do want more.

Sorry if I ramble or don't make sense, it's just something I wanted to get out. :) The point I am trying to make is, Love and cherish the family that you have. I would have a lonely life if I didn't have my family. I love them ALL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're so cute
4 or 5 kids you are crazy :) love you