Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The society we live in is pathetic!


And people wonder why girls decide to become anorexic or bulimic. They see stars like this being called fat. Now yes, she is not a stick like she usually is but she is NOT fat. It just kills me that people think that is fat. And it is so sad to me that this is all our society cares about, what you look like. There is so much more to a person then just their weight. Believe me I know, I've had my struggles with weight, but my weight is not ALL there is to me. I am a mother, I am a friend, I am a good listener, I care about people, I love doing nice things for people, And yet, more often then not, people don't care to look past my weight. They see an overweight girl. Doesn't matter how nice or kind or giving i am, I'm fat. So that means I'm not worth getting to know, I'm not worth being friends with. It's PATHETIC. So, if you are one of those people who just judge a book by its cover, and not by whats inside, SHAME on you for being so shallow and closed minded.

Yes i know, I'm rating, but it is something that bothers me and I had to get it out.

No comments: