Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year!





I can't believe it is already a new year. Last year went by so fast, especially with how much happened. Bailey is already two, and Addison is two months old (seems like just yesterday i had them.) The life of a full time stay at home mom is crazy, tiring, frustrating, amazing, fun, and rewarding all rolled into one. And as hard as it can be sometimes, i wouldn't trade it for anything! Bailey is such a fun, funny, beautiful little girl with such a fun, unique, spunky personality. She makes everyday more interesting, fun, and enjoyable. Addison grows more and more everyday. Her personality is starting to emerge. It's funny to me how her and bailey look nothing alike. One major thing, bailey has dark brown hair, and Addisons hair stared out the same, but it is now turning blond. Which is funny to me, because Zach and I have ALWAYS had brown hair. Hair color aside, she is a beautiful little girl with such a cute smile, and these giant blue eyes! I can't wait for her to get bigger, and more playful and interactive. To learn her likes and dislikes like I have learned baileys. I love my girls more then words can describe. It is going to be a long, crazy journey, and I am going to love and cherish every second!!


Resolutions/goals for 2009:

Say "I love you" more to the people in my life that I love.

Be the Best mother I can be.
Exercise more, and eat better.
Potty train bailey :)

Read more books Look into nursing school (I want to be a nurse midwife. Aside from being a mother, I think that is my calling)
Start taking pictures again!

I will try to keep on top of this and keep it updated! Love you all and Hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and new years!

No comments: