Monday, January 12, 2009

Children...


I don't think I have ever been so stressed out or frustrated with my child. Having a two year old can be hard enough most days, but add not drinking milk and being a picky eater on top of that, and its almost too much to handle. I have been worried about her eating lately. She will not drink milk in ANY form. I've tried pretty much everything to get her to drink it and she won't. And she won't eat veggies anymore, and will only eat fruit sometimes. There really isn't much you can do about it either, its not like you can force a two year old to do anything, let alone eat. You just have to keep offering things over, and over and hope and pray that they will eat it.

So by that, i think you can tell how my day is going :) I love Bailey, and don't know what I would do without her, but MAN I wish she would eat better and DRINK MILK!

No comments: